Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Boo Hoo Valentine's Day

Well, I guess I'll use pink since it is Valentine's Day, which who cares. I mean of course I care that today is the day that you show your other half that you love them and buy them nice gifts. Onto other topics, please! My papa's surgery went fine. They actually took longer than they anticipated. He was suppose to be in surgery for two & half hours, he was in there for 5 hours. The important thing is that he is alright. He arrived home today around lunchtime. Let's see what else? I found some more of my friends that I had lost touch with on my space, so I am excited about that. Our reunion is coming up & I am getting nervous. I am not sure why, maybe it's because some of the guys I used to work with are great guys and hot too, but I always had a boyfriend. Maybe we will have fun, I hope so! Yeah, we are off work on Monday and then on Wednesday me and Kristen are going to Babe Bingo...if she don't back out on me again.(Ha! Ha!) Then on next Thursday we have a Chapter Meeting at The Club for work...oh I hope that food is better than it was last time. Maybe that's why everyone was really enjoying happy hour...maybe I should fill up on drinks and not that food. Well, I think that's all for now. I do hope everyone out there who has a special someone has a wonderful Valentine's Day...I can't help I'm sad. Remember what I always say: Peace & Love, Shannon

1 comment:

Chickie said...

Oh! I just remembered I can't go to Babe Bing next week! I have something to do that night!

Just kidding! I am so excited, I can't wait to go...

Have a great day!
Kristen