Monday, March 5, 2007

Sorry...don't shoot me!!

Okay now that that mushy day Valentine's Day is over.we all can move on. Since then what have I been up too?? Well, let's see all of us that used to work @ Winn Dixie had a reunion the last weekend in February...we went to The Iguana Grill and then to Starz. We had a blast. Check out my myspace for the slideshows...some more are coming soon, I get my pictures back today because they thought they lost them, but they obviously found them...good thing. Anyways, I was off on President's Day (2-19-2007) and I did nothing. Well, here's what's been going on recently...

Let's see well my dog, Buddy had to have surgery...he tore his ACL(like Brodie from Alabama did) that was Tuesday so he has been in terrible pain...he only gets pain med's every 12 hours. Me and him stayed up all night on Wednesday so I didn't come to work on Thursday. He can't go up and down steps so he has to stay downstairs in my room or my living room...he is getting tired of it already. The doctor said he couldn't do this for 1 month...what a long month it will be. We have to take him out on a leash, which I live out in the woods and my family is all there together so he is not liking the idea of being on a leash to go outside. Let's see, I tutored Alex on Tuesday night (2-27-20007). On Wednesday, I went home. And Thursday, I went home again, Then came Friday (3-2-2007).
Okay, so my friend Holly from California came into town President's Day weekend and stayed until this past Saturday. She was sick the entire first week she was here and then last week I had to go to a meeting for work and then I had to tutor so I was slammed. We didn't get to spend much time together, which sucked. But what are you to do??? So I took her out this past Friday night. We went to where else...yes The Ironhorse...I love this bar. Anyways, Deputy 5 was playing a pretty good country band. We hung out with some of my friends and met some new ones. We had a blast, well I did until it hit me. Missing shots and beer and whatever else...hit me hard. I had to call my dad to come get us because we were torn up from the floor up...sorry I had to use it. Anyways, so my dad had to take me home first because I told him I was about to be sick in his new truck. I got dropped off @ home and Dad took Holly home.
The next day omg I felt like a train had ran over me...no kidding my head was pounding and it felt like I had split it open, the room spun all day, my stomach was in knots, I felt so tired and I what was going on in my head was "What in the hell were you thinking?" But at the time I was fine until that certain moment hit me. Anyways, I laid around all day @ home...I eventually had to get up & go get my dad from the Harley shop and pick my car up. I did get to go see Holly and Layne before they left so that was good.
Several people called me Saturday night and wanted me to go out...oh my gosh I couldn't move. I told them "Thanks", but "No Thanks" I felt like hell.
Anyways, so Sunday was a little bit better. I got up and got ready, hung out w/ my dog, Buddy all day and then went & got my nails done. They are so pretty. I had to take my aunt her birthday present because her birthday is today and today is my parent's 26Th Wedding Anniversary...Can you believe that?? That is a long time and I am so happy for them..they are still in love like the 1st day they met.

So that's what been going on in my life recently. What's been going on in yours??

Peace and Love, Shannon

No comments: