Monday, February 12, 2007

Okay so nothing really happened this weekend. Let's see Friday night me and mom eat at Applebees because Dad went to the World Of Wheels, which he told me he wasn't going this year...but I am not bitter. I tried to get Kristen to go with me but she wasn't interested. I even tried to make her feel bad...still didn't work. Saturday I stayed @ home most of the day. I did go to the grocery store with my nanny and I went & washed my car, well the touch less car wash actually washed it. Me & my mom bathed our dog Buddy, so he would be clean and refreshed. I went and tanned and laid around and watched movies all day. Sunday was pretty much the same idea. I got up & went with my dad to wash my mom's car, which the touch less was closed so we headed over to the BP. He filled up the car and we got a car wash. My nanny and my great uncle Ruel & Aunt Joycean came over. They needed directions to the hospital. My papa is having surgery tomorrow and it's at a hospital that they are never been too. We have to get up at 3am to leave by 4am to be at the hospital by 5am. His surgery isn't until 9am, but you know you have to be there early in case someone else's surgery gets cancelled for some reason. He will be in the hospital for days and me, mom, my uncle, and my nanny are going to rotate staying with him. So please pray that everything goes well with the surgery and he will be able to come home soon. Well, that's all for now. Peace & Love, Shannon

No comments: