Thursday, February 8, 2007

Finally!!

Okay, so I have been trying to figure out why I can not sign onto blogger from my computer. It's been 2 weeks or so and I still can't figure out why not. Anyways, I am on here now. Woo..what a lot of updates I have. Let's see on January 26th we had a girl's night out. We went to the Iron Horse Cafe to see Fly By Radio.(The best cover band) Then on that Saturday night I went to a surprise 40th birthday party for one of my friends step dad at Wo's. So Sunday I was exhausted and completely tired of the bar scene. Anyways, slow week the next week and then on Wednesday my friend Matt called and told me he was moving to West Virginia...not real happy about that. We made plans to go out Saturday. So Thursday when I woke up my throat was swollen and I couldn't talk, Friday the same and then Saturday...doctor time. I went to the doctor Saturday and guess what strep throat, so I had to cancel my plans with Matt and stay home which sucked by the way. Sunday I did nothing, but lay around. I was trying to get better before Monday because I really don't need to miss work. So finish my antibiotics last night, feeling a little better...still really tired. Let's see what else? Oh yeah, had a baby shower for Kydie and Brennan..went well. I went back to the neurologist about my migraines, things are going well with that. Last night , I went to Matt's and I told him he can't go until we actually get to go out. I try not to go out a lot on the weeknights because I am exhausted the next day. We watched Talladega Nights(hilarious movie). After leaving Matt' s house around 8:30 or so I had to rush to Friendz for Vanessa's surprise birthday party...need less to say I arrived at 9:15 and I was suppose to be there @ 9:00 sharp.Well, she was still surprised because like I said I don't go out during the week. She was glad I came which is what is important. Okay, so I think I have updated you on everything. Oh yeah one more thing. My friend Alison, that leaves in Orlando, invited me down for a vacation. I booked my ticket on Monday...so yeah I am going to Orlando. We are going to go to Disney and hopefully Universal Studios. Anyways, I do think that is all. That is all for now...that's enough. Talk to you soon. Love ya & as always PEACE!!

1 comment:

Chickie said...

Thanks for the update! Keep up the good work... :O)